Our client, a leading manufacturer, distributor and seller of beverages seeks to recruit a self-driven individual for the position of Group Financial Controller.
The successful candidate will be responsible for cost management, reporting, budgeting & forecasting, ensuring compliance among other administrative matters.
The Group Financial Controller will be responsible for:
- Preparation and consolidation of annual budgets and forecasts including support to HODs in budgeting;
- Implementation of adequate internal controls and best practises in the accounts payables, taxation and payroll function in liaison with the Financial Accountant;
- Generating Group management accounts and addendum reports on cost of sale, sale expenses, distribution expenses and CAPEX;
- Working Capital Management, credit control;
- Supply Chain Accounting , Cost Management and make recommendations on margins, discounts, promotions, offers and retiring of non-profitable SKUs;
- Coordinating product cost process including calculating, reviewing and analysing machine and labour hours, overhead cost and allocations, product rates, raw material costs and manufacturing process changes;
- Preparation and consolidation of annual budgets and forecasts including support to HOD’s in budgeting;
- Carry out detailed operational reviews (deep dives) in plants & monitor the group working capital and treasury management.
- Strong Drive for Results;
- Financial Acumen;
- Analytical Skills;
- Business Acumen;
- Strategic Leadership;
- People Development.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Business Administration or related field;
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA K);
- An MBA will be an added advantage;
- Five (5) experience in FMCG or busy commercial environment;
- Experience in a Group environment will give a distinct advantage.
- Practical experience of working with an ERP;
- Hand on experience in manufacturing environment.
How to Apply
If you are qualified and up to the challenge apply through www.altimaafrica.com/careers.php by 5PM Wednesday 21st October.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.