Our clients, a fast growing Company that offers affordable insurance and mobile health service for low income facilities is seeking to recruit a Claims Officer.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the control, direction and supervision of the insurance business for the Company.
- Analyzing claims and deciding whether it is covered by the policy.
- Making recommendations for the settlement of claims.
- Informing clients if claims are accepted and how they will be allocated.
- Organizing payments to clients
- Making sure all enquiries and payments are dealt with promptly.
- Updating clients files.
- Recording payments made and received
- Bachelor degree in a related field.
- Must have COP or CII qualifications.
- Must have over 5 years work experience in insurance.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 100,000 – 150,000/= (Approx. 1,000 – 1,500 USD) depending on experience and qualifications.
Deadline: 15th November 2016
To apply, please follow the link:
Summit Recruitment & Search,
Blixen Court, Karen Road,
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.