The Community Owned Financial Institution (COFI) is the first Sharia-compliant Savings and Credit Cooperative (SACCO) in Kenya.
We are looking for suitably qualified person to join a well motivated and dedicated team for the posts of Marketing Representatives – Nairobi County
- Implementation of SACCO’s marketing strategy.
- Provision of customer care services and responding to customers’ queries and complaints.
- Marketing of the SACCO products and services.
- Undertaking members and customer recruitment drive.
- Mobilization of deposits.
- Receipt of credit applications from members.
- Ensuring credit applications are properly filled and proper appraisal is done;
- Ensure credit repayment is done on time.
- Ensuring zero default on credit disbursed.
- Follow up on defaulters.
- Provision of requisite information to members.
- Taking full responsibility for the achievement of allocated sales.
- Retaining and developing the existing client base through continuous relationship building and customer services programmes.
- Identify new sales opportunities. through researching new markets.
- Report weekly on sales.
- Review and discuss weekly, activity and productivity reports with the supervisor.
- Any other lawful duties as may be assigned from time to time by the supervisor.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Diploma in Business Administration / Business Management from a recognized institution.
- Computer literate.
- Work experience in a SACCO, Bank or Microfinance Bank.
- Knowledge in Sharia banking is an added advantage.
- Have a high degree of integrity and dependability.
- Have strong interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills.
Send your CV with three referees and cover letter to email@example.com by 7th October, 2016. Only those shortlisted will be contacted.
Note: The pay will be on commission basis.