The successful candidate will decide which ideas should be pursued and which should get dropped in order to meet quality and accuracy standards.
The candidate must be between 25 – 30 years old.
- Suggest stories and generate headline ideas in alignment with targeted audience’s preferences
- Oversee content generation and check content for accuracy and errors
- Proofread, edit and improve stories or pieces
- To create, source, edit and produce high quality content that meets our editorial standards
- Day to day Supervision of the team
- To ensure all content is ready within set timelines for daily release of the e-newsletter
- To develop creative strategies and implement plans that drive website traffic
- Manage social media accounts: Face book, Google plus, Linked In, twitter
- Represent the company in relevant business and networking events
- Champion and drive brand awareness across online platforms as well as offline
- Help the MD in marketing in business development plans for the website
- Must have 2 – 3 years work experience in Communication role in a busy environment
- At least 1year proven experience as an editor for a high traffic website
- Must have a Degree in Communication, Journalism, Public Relations, Linguistics and Literature or related field from a Reputable University
- Strong writing/editing/proofreading skills and an excellent portfolio
- An eye for detail along with critical thinking
- Working knowledge of Word Press CMS, SEO and SME
- Prioritizing and multitasking
- Excellent Computer skills
- Proven experience in managing social media accounts
- Ability to handle strict deadlines and pressure
- Should be between 25 – 30 years old
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject (Communication Officer / Editor) to email@example.com before Wednesday 26th October, 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.