Job Title: Communications & Marketing Assistant
Salary Range: 50K – 60K
Our client is a consultancy firm operating in the fast paced financial services sector.
In order to solidify their position as a top firm in their industry they are looking to hire a communication & Marketing assistant who will work hand in hand with top management in building the firms profile through digital marketing, events, conference, seminars, media engagement and customer service.
The following are the main responsibilities:
- Content Management: You will manage the company website from content generation to performing editorial duties.
- Digital Marketing: You will be responsible for all the social media platforms. Coming up with a content calendar and executing the same through content that appeals to our target audience.
- Events Managements: Our client organizes and participates in events such as seminars, conferences, media engagement etc. Your responsibility will be to make the events successful through proper coordination, liaising with suppliers, inviting participants and guests etc.
- Media Relations: You will utilize existing media contacts to ensure that client receives positive and consistent media coverage.
- Publications: our client publishes an online and offline newsletter. You will be tasked in ensuring timely publication of the same through sourcing for appropriate content.
- Stakeholder Engagement: You will constantly be in touch with our client’s professional body, government institution and other stakeholders and ensure that client is updated on industry trends.
- Market Intelligence: You will keep abreast of the competition and market dynamics and advice management.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelors degree in either marketing, communication, PR or related studies
- At least two years experience in PR, Marketing, communication, events management etc.
- Writing & Editing skills. Evidence of writing skills through publications, blogs, etc
- Strong Presentation skills. Able to engage an audience
- Organizational skills through events management
- Interpersonal skills. Can relate well with different people.
- Confident and a go getter.
- Self motivated and able to demonstrate initiative
- Outgoing personality
- Individual Medical cover
How to Apply
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject (Communication & Marketing Assistant) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday 4th November, 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the short listing process.