Position Summary: The Individual reports to the H.O.D Content and performs confidential duties involving the creation & development of top-notch cutting edge creative content packaged into products for sale by the company.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Researching new product ideas
- Developing Product Development Documents (PDD)
- Following up on the configuration of the products
- Testing the service configured and reporting any development to the technical team
- Liaison with MPD on the development of creations
- Following up with the development of the creations
- Liaison with Relationship Management (RM) on circulating creations on various channels
- Following up with Relationship Management on actual playing of the creations on the media partners
- Receiving the logs from the Technical partner on the performance of the products daily
- Analyzing the logs received from the Technical partner
- Following up with Cooperate Relations on the status of products developed for Brands
- Developing Process flows for Product ideas
- Performs any other duties as may be required or assigned by the Content Development Manager
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Degree or diploma from a recognized institution is preferable.
- Advanced level skills in computer applications.
- Very creative
- A high level of technical capability and capacity for content development
- Duties are highly confidential and require comprehensive & in-depth knowledge of the company’s products and services of the company
- The individual works both independently and as a team player under general instructions on a wide variety of special projects.
- The individual will exhibit a high degree of the ability to work well with clients, potential clients, and industry professionals
- The ability to work well under pressure & tight deadlines
- The ability to control, nurture and manage interpersonal skills & business relationships with the Board of Directors, clients, partners, consultants, suppliers, employees and other stakeholders aligned to the company
- Diligent, Self-driven, results oriented & ambitious, focused and performance oriented
- Honest and Trustworthy
- Attention to detail
- Positive attitude
- Teachable and willing to learn
- Persevering and patient
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Commercial awareness
- Ability to keep information obtained in the conduct of business private and confidential
A Cover Letter and a detailed CV are to be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org marking the subject as “2417”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2417 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: 20th October 2016
N.B. You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test. If you have any issues with the process, please reach out to +254702093793.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.