At the core of our client’s business is a training program that offers nannies with guided, hands-on training in early childhood development and household management.
- Establish clear objectives for all sessions and workshops
- Prepare materials and training room for session activities
- Plan and conduct training and activities for a balanced program that meets the learning objectives
- Assess, record and report on the development of each student
- Encourage good practices in regards to work ethics, communication, and conflict resolution
- Clearly communicate session objectives and training to nannies
- Set a positive example and provide a production learning environment in which students are encouraged to actively engage in the learning process
- Be a positive brand ambassador of our organization
- Contribute to the professional development of new teachers and students
- Have an ability to draw on previous experience in order to illustrate a point in training
- Diploma or Certificate in Early Childhood Education
- At least three years of experience working in Early Childhood Development
- Fluency in both English and Kiswahili
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Flexibility to work at different sites
- Knowledgeable and passionate about the job
- Ability to meet class objects
- A team player but also a self-starter
Cover Letter and detailed CV are to be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org marking the subject as “2496”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2496 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx.
Deadline for receiving applications: 10th November 2016
N.B.* When applying for any job through Duma Works expect to receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test, and if you ever have any issues with the process, please reach out to +254702093793.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.