Eyeris Communications is currently seeking to recruit energetic and dynamic intern Videographer.
Eyeris Communications is a communications solutions company that creates value-end audio-visual productions.
Duties / Tasks
- Accomplishing the bulk of technical task related to production and post-production
- Setting up and operating various production equipment including Cameras, audio and video recorders, lighting equipment, microphones for location and studio production
- Operating and maintaining proper levels and calibration of cameras, audio and video recorders and other production equipment
- Testing all equipment to determine technical quality of recording, audio and lighting apparatus prior to operation in the field.
- Overseeing the security, operation and maintenance of equipment used in shooting and editing.
- Have at least a Diploma in Mass Communication or related qualifications(Electronic Media)
- Must be a person of integrity, self-drive and passionate
- Must have editing skills using Final Cut Pro X
- An understanding that the production industry requires you to work flexible hours, which may include late nights and weekends.
- Good grasp of written English and ability to communicate well within a team and with client and agency.
- Ready to integrate into a hardworking and growing creative environment
- An eagerness and passion for media and production
- Must be meticulous in their work
- Must have good and proven track record
If you meet the above qualifications and are interested in working with us, please send your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 4th November 2016
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
All applications submitted after the deadline will be automatically disqualified.