are a feeds manufacturing company with its headquarters at Thika and a
branch in Mombasa, seeking to employ a competent human resource
Assistant, skilled and knowledgeable in the field of human resources, to
offer support and expertise in the human resources department.
- Handle all minor staff related issues as they may arise.
- Ensure staff registers for all staff (permanent & casuals).
- A Register at the main gate to monitor permanent employees daily
- Register and monitor casual employees recruitment on daily basis
- Enrich relationship between HR Department and all employees.
- Ensure proper filing of all HR Documentation, easy retrieval and accountability for all documents
- Ensuring high standards of office cleanliness, sanitary hygiene, and general cleanliness of the company
timely bill settlement utility/recurrent bills; and overseeing the use
of telephones & water, electricity; payment for and acquisition of
city council trade permits and motor vehicle permits each year and
renewal and ensuring timely bill settlement of the same.
- Ensure that all staff who qualify for PPE’s are provided with the same on the start dates of their employment
any accident or incidence on time to the HRO; Ensure there are report
from the supervisor, eye witness and the victim and the police abstract
and the DOHSS report.
- Reporting employee complaints and grievances to the HRO early enough for action.
an updated inventory on the company fire equipment and ensure regular
audit and servicing of all fire equipment as well as reporting to HRO on
any equipment that is not functional
- Any other duty relating to HR management as may be assigned from time to time by the HR Officer.
payment of all statutory deductions: NSSF, NHIF, PAYE, NITA, and any
other check offs have been done as early as possible to avoid penalties.
the turn-men rotation schedules reach HRO in time and ensuring all
turn-men adhere to the company rules and regulations
- Ensure compliance by all employees on the wearing of PPEs and reporting of any defaulter to the HRO.
- Do complete orientation to all new staff immediately they report
- Any other errand duties as the HRO/HRM may deem fit.
- 3 years’ experience in human resources
- Effective problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of casual recruitment SOP
- Able to present information in forms, tables, and spreadsheets.
- Should be an effectual communicator verbally as well as through writing skills.
- Should be committed to diversity and equality culture.
- Ability to operate under immense pressure.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook,
- Able to deliver effective results, meet tight deadlines and targets.
- Diploma in Human Resource Management.
- Three years’ hands on experience in human resources
candidates are requested to forward their applications and CVs to
firstname.lastname@example.org by 18/10/2016.
and expected salary.