GreenBell Communications seeks to recruit a Chief Operations Officer (COO) who will provide leadership, management and vision necessary to ensure that the company has the proper operational controls, administrative reporting procedures and systems in place to effectively grow the organization and to ensure financial strength and operating efficiency.
- Provide day-to-day leadership and management and makes adjustments where possible
- Responsible for driving the company to achieve and surpass sales, profitability, cash flow, business goals and objectives.
- Motivate staff to meet and surpass organizational and sales goals and makes sure employees feel valued.
- Acts as a liaison between company and client for quality assurance
- Responsible for the measurement and effectiveness of all processes internal and external and finds ways to improve the processes.
- Provides timely, accurate and complete reports on the operating condition and status of the company to the board.
- Lead and monitor employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
- Spearhead the development, communication and implementation of effective growth strategies and processes.
- Ensures, through the human resources department, recruitment and retention of skilled talent.
The COO must have the following competencies;
- Leadership and Strategic thinking
- Results driven
- Business acumen
- Decision Making.
- Financial Management.
- Complex Problem Solving – Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Coordination – Adjusting actions in relation to others’ actions.
- Excellent negotiation, communication and active listening skills
- Operations Analysis – Analyzing needs and product requirements to create a design
- Ability to establish, build and maintain friendly, professional and cooperative relations.
- Good planning, organizing and prioritizing skills.
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modelling and leadership technique.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing excellent customer service.
- Knowledge of principles and methods for presenting, promoting, and selling ICT services.
- Knowledge of group behaviour and dynamics, societal trends and influences
- Knowledge of principles and methods for curriculum and training design and the measurement of training effects.
- Business Degree
- Minimum 4 years’ experience of senior management in service industry.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Professional membership will be an added advantage.
GBC is an equal opportunity employer, persons with disabilities and ladies are highly encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.