Position: Human Resource Manager
Nature of Job: Full time
Summary: Our client seeks to recruit a human resource manager who has worked in a horticultural company and agricultural industry.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and
interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection;
conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and
conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and
scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and
implementing pay structure revisions.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by
studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit
programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims;
obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit
contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit
legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human
resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations;
maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results
- Maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees
human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining
employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Key Requirements and Skills
- Degree in Human Resource Management or any other relevant business degree
- Higher Diploma in Human Resource Management
- 5-8 years’ experience
- Good communication skills
- Strong time management skills
- Mature, responsible and well organized
If qualified send CV stating your experience, skills and qualifications to email@example.com
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.