Title: Human Resource Officer – Manufacturing
Salary: 50K – 70K
Our client is a well established business dealing in timber and related finished products.
They seek to hire a Human Resource Officer to design and implement policies as well as provide advice relating to the effective management of personnel within the organization.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Setup HR department, develop and implement HR policies and procedues
- Provide advice and support to supervisors and staff selection committee
- Manage the staffing function right from recruitment, selection and placement to termination
- Conduct training and development for all staff
- Develop contracts, working conditions or redundancy packages with staff and representatives
- Advise line managers and other employees on employment law and the employer’s own employment policies and procedures
- Monitor staff performance through conducting performance appraisals and giving feedback
- Provide information and assistance to staff, supervisors and advise on human resource and work related issues
- Monitor scheduled absences such as leave or travel and coordinate actions to ensure the staff absence has been adequately covered off to ensure continuity of services
- Develop and implement a human resources plan and personnel management policies and procedures
- Promoting equality and diversity as part of the culture of the organization
Skills and Qualifications
- Must have a Degree or a Higher diploma in Human Resource Management
- 3 – 4 years experience in a similar role at a supervisory level
- Experience working in mid-large sized companies with over 200 employees
- Proven experience in setting up HR departments and employment benefit schemes
- Must be registered with IHRM
- Posses high sense of integrity and confidentiality
- Effective written communication skills including the ability to prepare reports, proposals, policies and procedures
How to Apply
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject (Human Resource Officer – Manufacturing) to email@example.com before Monday 31st October, 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.