The Industrial & Commercial Development Corporation (ICDC) is a State Corporation established in 1954 to promote the economic development of Kenya though supporting the establishment and growth of industrial and commercial enterprises.
Job Purpose: To maintain and operate the Corporation’s motor vehicles and offer messenger services.
- Safely drive the Corporation’s vehicles in accordance with authorised movement schedules
- Maintain the vehicle in a clean and neat state at all times
- Reporting to the supervisor on the condition of the vehicle and advice on scheduled maintenance and any faults
- Maintain proper and accurate records of work ticket and document movement at all times
- Prompt and safe delivery and collection of documents, mail, materials and equipment to and from defined destinations
- KCSE – Grade D+
- Valid driving license
- Defensive driving
- At least three (3) years’ relevant experience in a similar position.
- Possess a Certificate of Good Conduct
- Good interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
P.O. Box 45519 – 00100
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
ICDC is an equal opportunity employer which strives to achieve overall balance in its staffing patterns.