- Review, develop and implement an ICT Strategy that is aligned to overall Business Strategy of the Corporation.
- Develop and implement ICT policies, procedures and guidelines to support the Corporation’s operations and enable it achieve its strategic objectives.
- Plan and coordinate all ICT projects to support the achievement of the Corporations business strategy.
- Design and implement controls and procedures that ensure accuracy and reliability in Date Capture, Data Processing and Dissemination of Information.
- Design and implement information security procedures based standard best practice and Corporate ICT security policies covering information system applications and infrastructure.
- Responsible for developing processes and assigning resources to provide support to the all users in a timely manner.
- In collaboration with the Corporation’s risk function, plan and design disaster recovery plans for the Corporation to ensure service continuity in case of disaster.
- Prepare and manage the annual ICT budget.
- Evaluate technology developments in the financial industry and suggest improvements in the ICT area to the management.
- Master’s and Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Information Systems.
- CMIS, PMP, MCSE, MCSD and other ICT related qualifications.
- At least 10 years’ experience with at least 7 years of which should have been at a Manager Level overseeing relevant functions.
- Knowledge of operations in the financial services sector and application of technology in this sector is desirable.
Applicants are required to submit an application letter which indicates current remuneration and day time telephone contacts accompanied with a detailed CV and copies of relevant certificates and testimonials to:
P.O. Box 45519 – 00100
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
ICDC is an equal opportunity employer which strives to achieve overall balance in its staffing patterns.