Job Title: Internal Business Partner
Reports To: IBP Team Leader
Company Information: NFT Consult is a global company specializing in Business Process Outsourcing. We fulfill our Vision by hiring Achievers underpinned by our values.
The role of the Internal Business Partner is as part of the NFT Business department offering services in the following business units; Managed Services, HR Process Outsourcing, Learning and Talent Development, Franklin Covey and Product development.
Job Summary: He /She is responsible for understanding NFT’s business strategy, with the IBP’s role primarily responsible for database management, account support and NFT business department administration.
They assist with prospecting, sales tracking, communication with internal and external clients, presentations and marketing efforts including lead qualification and generation.
They are also responsible for understanding all processes and systems involved in efficient and timely delivery of these services and working on projects across the region within their remit for the improvement of their job function, sharing and documenting best practices with the regional teams.
Essential Job Functions
- Manage social media and general email address e.g. inquiries to ensure timely response to all inquiries.
- Receive and assist in the administration of the managed services staff / contractors – updating the
- DCPs on all staff requests and issues related to their HR management.
- Provide administrative support to the role of the Client Partners and Delivery Client Partners.
- Ensure maximum confidentiality of all company information and employee data.
- To openly seek business opportunities targeting accounts in-line with our current solutions for strategic penetration through lead generation.
- Thoroughly understand and execute the agreed upon KPI’s and WIG’s in your business line.
- Thoroughly understand and execute the agreed upon contract KPI’s, approved departmental processes and procedures to attain the NFT Business strategy objectives through:
Sales Support (work with: Client Partner, IBP Team Lead and Business Manager)
- Inputting client information into the sales CRM
- Managing small accounts
- Prospecting new business in current and new / potential accounts
- Account Intelligence and Research from business journals and forums, LinkedIn, etc.
- RFP / Tendering support – Collecting data and documents, drafting proposals and completing tenders requirements.
DCP Management (work with: Client Partner and Delivery Client Partners)
- Managing all DCP information in CRM, Agent/Contractor database ensuring compliance with the Managed Services process from onboarding to final exit.
- Schedule and support in the administration of all interviews and ensuring compliance to the NFT recruitment process.
- Provide support to Client partners and Delivery Client Partners in collection of staff timesheet’s; updating the master sheets monthly for payroll computation.
- Coordinates and follow-up on emails from clients, prospects, candidates and internal communications.
- Continuous update of MS accounts (replacement, new agents, billing tracker, etc);
- Maintain up-to-date files for all managed services staff/clients and ensure all required documents as per employee checklist are filed. This includes carrying out background checks and verification of employee file data. Carrying out Quarterly employee files audit plus ensures that all outsourcing documents are securely stored.
Financial Strategy (work with: Client Partner)
- Support quarterly CP revenue strategy
- Support revenue pipeline in CRM, pulling and cleaning lists.
- Go over any new leads/contacts from events, marketing campaigns, etc.
- Task delegation and updates on movements in leads, conversations
Events/ Marketing (work with: Marketing to understand events in the region for leads sourcing)
- Keeping tabs on and participating in marketing opportunities.
- Following pre and post marketing process (ownership in CRM, new lead assignment, etc.)
- Monitoring and managing social media activities
- Liaise with advertising and media agencies regarding advertising.
- Participate and contribute to the HR management forums, associations, career fairs and any other relevant company events that will attract an employable quality of potential candidates for our database
Building Database (work with: IBPs)
- Consistently build and manage databases for both client and candidate systems.
- Upkeep of candidate and client database hygiene (removing duplicates, adding titles, marking no longer with the company, logging all reach outs (Outlook), marking interested in)
- Leveraging external resources & LinkedIn to get viable contacts in target accounts and update local office addresses, including type of business / sector and any other information you feel necessary for qualification.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field or equivalent required plus a minimum of 2 years professional work experience.
- Strong Microsoft application skills, great report writing skills and very computer literate. High integrity and attention to detail.
- Requires an office administration background.
- Have strong administrative and organizational skills including time and task management, strong communication and presentation skills.
- A well-developed pattern of achievement, competitive skills, high levels of commitment, energy, motivation, flexibility and personal integrity.
How to Apply
CLICK HERE to apply online