Technical Print & Design Senior Associate
Based in Bungoma
We are an international NGO with a strong footprint in Kenya, Rwanda, Burundi, and Tanzania: In these countries our 3,000+ strong staff serves over 400,000 smallholding farmers and helps them to grow their way out of hunger and poverty.
We are seeking experienced and talented individual to take up the position of Technical Expert in the Print Operations.
The Technical Print & Design Associate will be based in Bungoma.
Below are the details for the position.
- Manage complicated print orders with strong attention to detail
- Manage flow and execution of weekly district orders
- Ensure safe and timely delivery of materials to district offices in coordination with the Logistics team
- Create the department tools e.g. trackers, KPIs, Request forms. Inventories
- Help with designs for the team and guide print officers on how to do the designs
- Ensure department tools are at par on daily basis
- Makes smart recommendations on how to improve the effectiveness, efficiency and delivery of services through the use of technology and technical methods and methodologies
- Manage daily data entry; master and copiers trackers
- Ability to build complex databases, trackers
- Solid technical hands on experience with high level spreadsheets and design softwares
- Minimum Diploma in Graphic design or Computer related field from a recognized academic institution
- Work experience in a demanding professional environment such as government, business or NGO’s
- Excellent computer skills in email and internet usage
- Proven communication (oral/written ) skills with good attention to detail
- Leadership and management experience at work or outside of work
- Proven ability to set and meet targets
- Passionate about serving smallholder farmers
CLICK HERE to apply online
You will be prompted to a form that must be completed.
At the end of the form you will have the opportunity to write a motivational letter and upload your CV by 21nd October 2016
Please Note: One Acre Fund does not employ persons who have not attained the age of 18 years. One Acre Fund will never ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted