Reporting to Senior Manager, Hardware Systems Infrastructure the position is responsible for:
- The implementation and support of High end and Mid- Range IT Infrastructure in line with Bank’s Vision and provisioning High Available Server infrastructure for the Critical Server systems.
- Ensuring infrastructure high availability, business continuity and effective management of 24×7 Data Centre operations and high end infrastructure SLAs.
- Design and implementation of Cloud infrastructure systems for the Bank
- Formulate, analyze business needs and recommend appropriate ICT Server and Storage infrastructure solutions to meet the Bank’s requirements.
- Conduct performance and capacity planning as well as develop budgets for hardware infrastructure requirements and future projections for business.
- Design modeling for provision, orchestrating and deployment of server infrastructure, ensuring that it is readily available.
- Design, evaluate and implement procedures and technical measures to enhance the security of Data Centre server, storage Infrastructure, Virtualized Server pool and Cloud Infrastructure.
- Keep updated infrastructure documentation, policies and procedural documents, disaster recovery plan and best practices that relate to hardware infrastructure.
- Provide strategic evaluation and design of hardware solutions to support the Bank’s requirements as well as supervise the technical execution of the same.
- Conduct contingency planning for potential IT hardware unavailability and back up strategies for the server and storage infrastructure to ensure business continuity.
- Monitor Server and Storage infrastructure to ensure smooth operation and achieve customer satisfaction.
- Inventory management and best practice in hardware and software standardization
- Design and implement cost management policies, progress on lease model of asset management and also manage SLAs to ensure High Availability of Mission Critical Servers and Business Continuity.
For the above position, the successful applicant should meet the following criteria:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in ICT related field is mandatory
- Professional qualifications in the following areas:-
- MCSE Certification
- VMware VCP certification (Mandatory)
- Storage Administration Certification in EMC , NetApp or HP
- Certification in Blades systems technology
- Linux Certification (Mandatory)
- Minimum of 4 years working experience in a busy ICT Cloud Infrastructure environment
- A Master’s Degree will be an added advantage.
To be considered your application must be received by Friday, 21st October, 2016
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.