Head, Banking Systems Operations
The Position: The role holder is responsible for managing Core Banking [CBS] and related peripheral systems infrastructure and performance in line with business needs and expectations
- Prioritizing, monitoring and planning control activities within the CBS in coordination with Internal and External Audit teams
- Definition of strategy and planning around CBS infrastructure
- Development of technical support documentation for operations, database administrators and support staff
- Coordination with the Service Manager for development of contracts that protect organization’s interests vis-à-vis the CBS vendors
- Establishment of a planning process for performance & capacity review of the CBS
- Conducting and executing contingency planning for potential CBS IT resources unavailability
- Conducting business impact analysis as well as risk & vulnerability assessments on the CBS
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- University Degree in Business related field such as economics, finance, and accounting from a recognized university
- Professional qualifications in ACI/APRM/CRA/PRM/FRM is required
- Master’s degree in a relevant field.
- At least 10 years’ experience in risk management, 5 of which should be in a senior management position that should include:
- Experience in Audit/Risk management
- Experience in Banking Operations, Credit, or Finance.
- Experience in AML reporting
- Demonstrable understanding of business fundamentals and the financial services industry.
- Must have awareness of current business trend, risks, challenges and opportunities.
To be considered your application must be received by 21st October 2016
The above position is demanding for which the bank will provide a competitive package for the successful candidates.
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please submit your application with a detailed CV, stating your current position, remuneration level e-mail and telephone contacts quoting the job title/reference in the subject field to email@example.com
Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
NB: In the event that you are successful, we will require that you provide us with a Certificate of Good Conduct that is not more than 6 months old.