- Prioritizing, monitoring and planning control activities within the CBS in coordination with Internal and External Audit teams
- Definition of strategy and planning around CBS infrastructure
- Development of technical support documentation for operations, database administrators and support staff
- Coordination with the Service Manager for development of contracts that protect organization’s interests vis-à-vis the CBS vendors
- Establishment of a planning process for performance & capacity review of the CBS
- Conducting and executing contingency planning for potential CBS IT resources unavailability
- Conducting business impact analysis as well as risk & vulnerability assessments on the CBS
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- University Degree in Business related field such as economics, finance, and accounting from a recognized university
- Professional qualifications in ACI/APRM/CRA/PRM/FRM is required
- Master’s degree in a relevant field.
- At least 10 years’ experience in risk management, 5 of which should be in a senior management position that should include:
- Experience in Audit/Risk management
- Experience in Banking Operations, Credit, or Finance.
- Experience in AML reporting
- Demonstrable understanding of business fundamentals and the financial services industry.
- Must have awareness of current business trend, risks, challenges and opportunities.
The above position is demanding for which the bank will provide a competitive package for the successful candidates.
Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
NB: In the event that you are successful, we will require that you provide us with a Certificate of Good Conduct that is not more than 6months old.