- Drive profitable revenue and volume growth from a portfolio of HNW customers with a focus on new acquisitions, deepening of existing customer relationships and cross selling thereby increase market and customer share of wallet within KCB.
- Achieve agreed sales targets for new accounts, assets and liabilities by establishing/recruiting new banking relationships, managing and growing existing banking relationships with the high net worth individuals who may include senior management of different corporate companies, local political figures and well known business people.
- Conduct a detailed needs analysis for all existing and potential customers to determine their financial planning needs through proactive calling and customer visits program, and compile reports including names of customers called, meetings held and cross sell opportunities identified and followed through for closure to determine personal sales progress against agreed targets.
- Working with Branch Managers or Advantage Centre Manager, manage and execute innovative micro – marketing plans in the Branch or Centre. Be the Advantage Banking Champion in the branch and region in order to create customer product awareness and offer financial advisory services based on the proposition.
- Manage Advantage customer requests and transactions in compliance to KCB operational guidelines and procedures with zero tolerance to operational risk and frauds.
- Manage advantage customer portfolio at risk and, monitor account migration and provisions to ensure that they are within set acceptable business levels.
- Keep current on business trends and competitor offerings by gathering market intelligence on loans and accounts to maintain a competitive edge. Create a lead base of external target market through networking, customer referrals and attending social events, seminars, trade shows and Industry events.
- Resolve to closure customers complaints and follow up to determine if their complaints were handled satisfactorily.
- An undergraduate degree in a Business related field from a recognized institution.
- Possession of professional qualifications in business or graduate degree will be an added advantage.
- Must have at least 6 years’ experience in General banking, and 2 of which should be at management level in an affluent/HNW service sector or retail banking.
- Experience in Sales, Personal/Business/or Retail Banking.
- 2 years’ experience in Relationship Management with a proven track record of client acquisition and management
- Experience Credit Analysis and administration.
- Experience in Bank operations covering Cash Management, Clearing, Accounts and Administration.
- Good understanding of risk, credit policies and procedures is essential.
To be considered your application must be received by 21st October 2016
Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
NB: In the event that you are successful, we will require that you provide us with a Certificate of Good Conduct that is not more than 6months old.