schemes were established to provide cash benefit and pensions for
permanent and pensionable employees of Kenya Pipeline Company upon
retirement or withdrawal from employment as well as a relief for the
dependents of the deceased employees.
pursuit of this objective, the Scheme is looking for qualified, highly
motivated and results oriented candidates to fill the following
Trust Secretary / Administrator
Reports to: Board of Trustees
- Senior Benefits Administration Officer
- Senior Finance and Investment Officer
administer the affairs of the scheme in accordance with the provisions
of the Act and Regulations, Schemes’ Trust Deed and Rules, any other
relevant legislation in force and other legal documents related to the
strategic leadership in the identification, review and implementation
of policies, strategies and programmes to facilitate a high performance
of the Pension Schemes
overall oversight, direction and control of the Scheme’s operations to
ensure that its activities are managed in a professional, efficient and
effective manner in order to meet its mission and vision objectives in
accordance with relevant legislation.
- Prepare the scheme budgets, cash flows and liquidity requirements as may from time to time be required;
- Administer the Scheme in accordance with the Trust Deeds and Rules
- Liaise with Professional Advisers and conduct periodic Audit of Securities to ensure availability of title documents
- Monitor performance and Service Standards of all Service Providers and report appropriately to the Trustees
- Serves as the Secretary to the Board of Trustees and Ensure execution of the Trustees’ resolutions
years’ experience in senior management and at-least 5 years’ experience
at top level management function of a pension scheme/Provident fund.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business administration, Economics, Law or any other related field.
- A Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
- Trustee Certification.
- Membership of a professional body
Send us your cover letter and detailed CV, including your qualification and experience.
application should also include names and addresses of three referees, a
working e-mail address and a daytime telephone contact.
Applications can also be sent to/ dropped at:
Board of Trustees,
KPC Retirement Benefits Scheme
Crescent Business Centre, Crescent Rd off parklands Rd
P.O. Box 13633-00800
Closing Date: 10th November 2016