Kenya Revenue Authority is the National Revenue Collection Agency for the Government of Kenya.
Our Vision is: “To Facilitate Kenya’s Transformation through Innovative, Professional and Customer Focused Tax Administration’
is seeking result oriented, self-driven individuals with high integrity
to fill various vacant positions in the Corporate Support Services and
Strategy Innovation and Risk Management Departments.
Job Title: Supervisor – Publications
Ref: SUP-SIRM 10-61-2016
Department: Strategy Innovation and Risk Mgt.
Division: Marketing and Communication
Section: PR & Communication
Reports to: Manager – Media Relations
Responsible for: Assist the Manager, Media Relations in coordination of production of publications, development of corporate videos and maintenance of KRA’s corporate photo library.
Production of internal publications
- Gathering information and generating articles for publication
- Developing specifications for consideration by the editorial committee
- Coordinating printing of internal publications once suppliers are identified
Development of corporate videos
- Facilitating video shooting for different areas of KRA’s operations
- Maintaining an up-to-date database/ record of publications and all other production including availing copies in the KRA library.
- Organizing logistics for authorized photographers to access KRA facilities and follows up on progress of various assignments.
- Maintaining a record of photographs in the KRA library
- Bachelor’s degree in Publishing/ Journalism/ Media Studies/ Marketing/ Communications/ Public Relations or a related field.
- Professional Membership in MSK/CIM/PRSK
Minimum years of experience
- 3-5 years relevant experience
Competencies required for this role:
- Good planning, organizational and analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Motivated, dynamic and dedicated team player
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships
Candidates interested in the positions and meet the requirements are encouraged to apply on or before October 28th 2016.
CLICK HERE to download the personal history form.
personal history forms together with a detailed CV and clearly marked
with the reference number of each position should be addressed to:
Deputy Commissioner, Human Resources
Kenya Revenue Authority
Times Tower Building, Haile Selassie Avenue
P.O Box 48240-00100
may also be hand delivered between 8.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. and dropped
in the designated box on the Ground Floor of Times Tower Building, Haile
Selassie, Avenue Nairobi.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to gender mainstreaming and Persons with Disability are encouraged to apply.
does not charge any application, processing, interviewing or any other
fee in connection with the recruitment or the application process.
N.B. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.