Our clients who provides the leading technology and cost effective solutions in Fleet Management and Asset Tracking is looking for a strategic thinking and execution oriented Marketing Executive who will spearhead the company’s marketing campaigns and brand building activities.
The role will
- Contribute in the development and implementation of marketing strategies
- Organize and attend marketing activities or events to raise brand awareness
- Plan advertising and promotional campaigns for products or services on a variety of media (social, print etc.)
- Liaise with stakeholders to promote success of activities and enhance the company’s presence
- See all ventures through to completion and evaluate their success using various metrics
- Prepare content for the publication of marketing material and oversee distribution
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities for promotion and growth
- Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses
Skills and Qualifications:
- Degree in Marketing or a Related Field, Experience in brand building in service industry, Understanding of Business Practices, Budgeting, Financial Knowledge, In-Depth Research and Analysis, Computer Proficiency, Interpersonal Communication, Client Relationships, Writing, Public Speaking, Creativity, Innovation, Adaptability, Leadership, Managerial Skills, Multi-Tasking, Big-Picture Thinking.
The successful Marketing Executive must have great enthusiasm for all things marketing and great knowledge of relevant techniques and principles.
Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Send your CV to email@example.com