The Job Description is as below:
It is the responsibility of the general manager to :-
- Develop and lead a strong management team capable of exercising effective management, financial and risk control of the business.
- Retention and up-selling of products to existing customers, and the development of new business opportunities.
- Day to day management of the business including the preparation of management, budgets and financial reports as required by the organization.
- Generation of revenues from lending.
- Manage and control all business risks arising in FCL from lending to minimize PAR.
- Establish and maintain high-level contacts with customers.
- Actively participate in the professional management of FCL
- Agree on objectives with sales team and monitor their performance against set targets.
- Share any relevant market, competitor or customer information with the Directors.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business management, economics, Finance, or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years in working with a busy Micro Finance at a management level (Those currently working in Nairobi may have an added advantage).
Salary Range: From Kshs.100 000.00 to Kshs.200,000.
Application to the Director of Operations, by email firstname.lastname@example.org attaching current CV and application letter
Closing Date: 26th October 2016.