Our client, the sole franchise holder and exclusive distributor of a leading brand of motor vehicles in the East African region is looking to hire a highly motivated, independent, strong and assertive Sales Executives.
Job Overview: To drive business growth through aggressive customer acquisition & customer retention, achieve sales targets and grow market share.
- Calls, visits, make presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Maintain existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new dealerships.
- Prepare work schedules to visit existing or potential sales outlets daily/weekly/monthly.
- Exhibit products and services to existing/potential customers and provide best solutions vs needs
- Coordinates sales effort with marketing, finance, technical and logistics teams
- Plan and implement sales strategies with the help of sales team leader
- Responsible for achievement of overall (individual and team) sales targets (monthly/annual).
- Regular communication with customers to increase customer satisfaction
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems and giving suitable solutions
- Preparing reports on customer feedback and market intelligence with recommendations
- Carry out customer education on importance of using genuine Subaru spares
- Manage dealer visibility through execution of their marketing calendar within company policies
- Debt and account management
- Credit management maintained within company policies
- Prepare and submit activity reports: daily call reports, weekly/monthly work plans and annual territory analysis updates.
- Undertake market analysis through competitor analysis (pricing, products, delivery schedules and merchandising techniques), customer need analysis, opportunity analysis, customer feedbacks and trends and recommend sales strategies/winning formulas.
- Continuous appraisal and development of the dealer network in the region to increase and sustain sales and profits
- BSc. Mechanical Engineering or Diploma Mechanical / Automotive Engineering with Sales background. selling automotive parts (2 years Minimum)
- Demonstrate a genuine interest in automotive industry
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Basic computer skills
- Problem Solving and business development understanding
If you possess the above qualifications and experience, please send your CV clearly indicating the job title on the email subject (Motor Vehicle Sales Executive) and your current salary / retainer on your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before 30th October, 2016.