Are you an adventurous and inquisitive young fresh graduate with a passion for photography and proficiency in shorthand?
Job Purpose: The jobholder will drive the Director and coordinate activities and resources allocated for the discharging their duty. He/she will be the principal personal assistant.
- Take notes and interrogate the locals on a wide variety of subjects.
- Assist in taking photos and editing.
- Manage and coordinate the Directors calendar and diary including booking appointments
- Manage the Directors’ diary and job flow.
- Make travel arrangements, prepare itineraries and maintain travel records.
- Drive the director safely to all destinations.
- Assist with loading and unloading of luggage and tools work.
- Ensure appropriate maintenance of the vehicle.
- Perform checks on equipment and tools of work.
- Manage daily inspection of the vehicle.
- Choose best routes to destinations in order to save time.
- Run the Directors’ personal errands
- Perform any other duties assigned.
- Holds a Diploma in Journalism or any other relevant qualification.
- Must have a valid clean driver’s license.
- Geographic understanding of Kisumu, Western Kenya and its environs highly desirable.
- Passion for community service and photography will be an added advantage.
- Ability to take notes and manage the Director’s diary
- Excellent administration, coordination and communication and skills
- Strong planning and organizing skills
- Dynamism, independence, creativity
- Fluency in English, Swahili and Luo required
Please make your application through firstname.lastname@example.org before close of business 18th October 2016.