Property Company Credit Officers
- Debt recovery
- Product marketing
- Take an active role in analyzing new markets for the company to expand into based on solid financial data
- Maintains customer confidence by keeping loan information confidential.
- Completes loan contracts by explaining provisions to applicant; obtaining signatures and notarizations; collecting fees.
- Helps customers by answering questions; responding to requests
- Evaluates loan applications and documentation by confirming credit worthiness.
- Improves loan applications and documentation by informing applicant of additional requirements.
- Create internal and external financial reporting.
- Support management in developing key growth strategies by studying economic and industry trends.
- Personal effectiveness and credibility
- Degree Or Diploma in Business Management
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and work well at all levels of the organization and with staff at remote locations is essential.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
Property Company Community Liaison Assistant
The position is responsible for coordinating the implementation of the company CSR activities.
- Coordinate and guide the implementation of the company CSR activities strategic plan aspects on Social Empowerment.
- Develop annual operating and work plans, and budgets to support effective implementation of Social Empowerment activities.
- Guide the development of creative and innovative Social Empowerment strategies and interventions.
- Lead and direct the implementation of Social Empowerment program activities.
- Ensure prudent management and use resources allocated for implementation of Social Empowerment activities.
- Ensure understanding and compliance with company CSR guidelines, policies and procedures on program management and implementation.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with target communities, beneficiaries, partners and donors.
- Bachelor’s degree/Diploma in Social Work/Sciences or any other related field.
- Ability to cultivate constructive relationships.
- Strong interpersonal and public relation skills and able to work with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Able to work independently and effectively under pressure.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with rural/urban working environment
- Strong coordination skills and strong team orientation.
- Strong community mobilization skills.
- Strong networking skills.
- Ability to use computers.
- Experience in a similar environment added advantage.
Property Company Training Officer
- Coordinate the training of all company new employees
- Ensure effective implementation of the training curriculum for various staff categories
- Establish Labor Market Information System (LMIS) and other survey instruments for data on the actual employability;
- Establish a framework for trainees to be attached in various departments to gain hands on skills;
- Streamline the training process.
- Diploma in Education or equivalent
- A degree Education is an added advantage;
- Demonstrate knowledge of training in a firm;
- Proven competencies in training, implementation and management.
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject email@example.com