For your application to be successful you need to have:
A Bachelor’s degree or Diploma (Recent University or College Graduate i.e. Year of Graduation should be between 2014-2016) and an outstanding academic track record from the following fields:
- Social Sciences / Community Development/Arts
- Human Resource / Administration
- Purchasing / Supplies/Stores
- Finance / Accounting/Economics
- I.T / Electronics
- Engineering(Mechanical / Electrical)
- Innovative and creativity
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- High levels of motivation and enthusiasm
- Personal initiative and drive
- Candidates awaiting graduation will also qualify
- Strictly Below 27 Years
- Must be a team player, keen on follow-up and doing whatever it takes to get the task done.
- Carry out duties as a messenger;
- Report any faults on all the office equipment
- Cleaning of all offices;
- Make tea for office staff/visitors
- Keep the social amenities( kitchen, meeting rooms, toilets etc) clean and all equipments in good working condition;
- Dust all surfaces and windows on a daily basis;
- Organize office tables and surfaces professionally;
- Ensure that packages or messages are delivered in a time efficient manner;
- Ensure the highest degree of security
- Understand privacy rules and not tamper with package or document;
- Assist with filing and preparation of documents;
- At least a KCSE Certificate .
- Experience in office administration added advantage
- Self-driven,mature,clean and well organized;
- Excellent communication skills both in English and Kiswahili;
- Team player with good attitude towards work and colleagues;
- Knowledge of computer packages will be an added advantage.
Send CV, passport photo and cover letter via email to email@example.com clearly indicating on the email heading: ‘Application for Office Assistant latest by 30th October 2016.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification