Sales and Marketing Executive – Safaris Company
Our client, a premier Destination Management Company is looking to recruit a dynamic and enthusiastic Sales and Marketing Executive.
He / She will be responsible for driving local sales in the local market segment, manage the company’s social media platform and website as well as provide support for the operations and marketing activities.
- Build and sustain long term relationships with key stakeholders.
- Participate in product launches, trade fair/shows and other promotional activities.
- Assist director operations in responding to clients enquiries.
- Activate and manage the company social media and website to increase the company’s visibility.
- Tailor make special packages in conjunction with hotels, lodges & airline targeting the local sector.
- Propose and implement sales and marketing initiatives that target the local market.
- Develop close working relationship with the key suppliers.
- Execute operational programmes, briefing and de-briefing clients as directed.
- Develop a suppliers list and requirement for events.
- Develop and maintain a profile listing of all hotels and lodges in Kenya, Tanzania and Zanzibar.
- Maintain information, reports and documentation for all marketing projects and activities.
- Go out to the field to do sales 3 days a week
- Perform any other assigned duties.
- MUST have a university degree in Tourism, Marketing or related field.
- A professional course in business management, marketing or project management is an added advantage.
- Must have a vibrant personality, leadership skills and clearly demonstrate achievements.
- 1-2 years experience in digital marketing (Content and social media strategy)
- Impressive sales and a proven track record.
- Good presentation both orally and written.
- Cultural awareness, digital savvy and a creative a passionate personality.
- Ability to maintain good working relationship.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 40,000 (Approx. 400 USD) plus Commissions and Medical after probation.
Deadline: 12th November 2016
To apply, please follow the link:
Summit Recruitment & Search,
Blixen Court, Karen Road,
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.