- Should be good communicator.
- Should be well conversant with Microsoft office.
- Should be able to maintain a good follow up on all outstanding items.
- Should be able to prioritize work well.
- Should have good oral and written skills.
- Should be a good listener.
- Be able to multitask.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience working in an office setting.
- Diploma in Secretarial/Computer Studies.
- Strong ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Mastery of MS Office Suite, specifically Excel and Word.
- Ability to organize receipts, documents, and information from multiple sources.
- Ability to effectively write reports, maintain documentation, and complete required forms.
- Ability to maintain the highest degree of confidentiality regarding all aspects of work at all times
- Shorthand would be a distinct advantage.
- Manage day-to-day office operations, including supplies, travel logistics, and scheduling.
- Support other staff members as needed.
- Other duties as assigned
Cover Letter and a detailed CV are to be sent by email to email@example.com marking the subject as “2447”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2447, Barack Obama, 07xxxxxxxxx.
Deadline for receiving applications: 10th October 2016
N.B.* When applying to any job through Duma Works, you can expect that after you apply, you will receive a confirmation email, and then an SMS alert asking you to take a basic screening test over email or SMS. The test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test, and if you ever have any issues with the process, please reach out to 0702093793.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer. This is to save both you and the employer time and make sure you both find the best match.