Vacancy: Business Development Manager
Salary: 80K – 100K
Reporting to: Managing Director
Our client is a well established company serving a wide range of clientele in the service industry.
They seek to hire a vibrant and persuasive Business Development Manager who will be tasked with the role of identifying new business, improving the company’s market position and achieving financial growth.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Identify and approach potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met by the team
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet set targets
- Work with marketing staff to ensure that prerequisites are fulfilled within a timely manner
- Plan, prepare and present persuasive approaches and pitches to potential clients
- Conduct necessary negotiations on behalf of the company
- Grow and retain existing accounts by presenting new solutions and services to clients
- Act as a link between the company and the contracted vendors and partners through frequent meetings and ensuring effective communication
- Set up meetings between client representatives and the organizations principals as well as working with the team to develop proposals that addresses the client’s needs.
- Take part in industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- To Identify and recruit strategic partners and provide feedback to management on a monthly basis regarding the progress of the partner enablement and recruitment.
Key Skills and Competencies
- A business related degree
- 3-5 years experience in Sales and Business Development
- Consistent track record in achieving targets
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent networking skills
- Great prospecting Skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Business Development Manager) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Monday 7th November 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted