Our expertise is in three areas: Managed Services, HR Process Outsourcing, Learning and Talent Development.
Job Summary : The primary role of the Client Partner is to present all NFT solutions to key decision makers within targeted accounts and grow sales revenue within those accounts.
Essential Job Functions
- Develops and executes on territory marketing and management plan to meet and exceed monthly revenue targets.
- Manage, build and maintain external and internal business relationships and implement and manage the solutions process for a client from inception to completion.
- Key initiator of new business development targeting accounts in-line with our current solutions for strategic penetration.
- Independently calls on mid to senior-level executives and other representatives to generate sales.
- Diagnoses and assesses client needs. Prescribes, designs and implements strategic interventions using the full range of existing or customized solutions.
- Presents and provides individual client consultations in context with overall intervention strategy as needed.
- Writes and oversees effective business proposals.
- Closes business consistently within the NFT guidelines.
- Designs account strategy and business development for new and existing accounts.
- Develops and executes on country strategic plan to meet and exceed annual revenue targets.
- Thoroughly understand and execute the agreed upon KPI’s and WIG’s in your business line.
- Have strong business development skills within the corporate environment preferably in professional services.
- Proven track record of success in sales.
- Requires a consultative sales background with demonstrated skills in the areas of lead generation, forecasting, prospecting and driving opportunities to closure.
- Have strong management skills or project management skills including time and task management, strong communication and presentation skills.
- Proven skills in Problem Solving, Decision Making, Negotiation skills with Accountability.
- A well-developed pattern of achievement, competitive skills, high levels of commitment, energy, motivation, flexibility and personal integrity.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field or equivalent required plus a minimum of 4 years professional work experience in business development.
- Preference will be given to candidates with experience working for HR Consultancy Firms
- Prior experience in service industry is an added advantage
- Computer literate with strong Microsoft application skills and great report writing skills