St. Aloysius Gonzaga Secondary School is a Catholic, Ignatian co-education Secondary school situated in Langata, Nairobi.
The school exists to offer quality and transformative education rooted in Christian values in a caring environment to bright orphans and the needy youth of Kibera, through scholarships and enriched programs for character formation. The syllabus is based on the 8.4.4 system of education.
We seek a qualified, innovative, self-driven and competent person with a proven performance track record and multitasking abilities to fill the position of the School Principal.
The Principal reports to the Board of Management.
- Provide day to day leadership to all the school’s stakeholders.
- Responsible for maintaining the school’s ethos.
- Implementation of policies and procedures.
- Be the face of the school and carry out executive responsibilities of the school within the policies and procedures of the school.
- Induct, train, develop and motivate staff for desired outcomes.
- Provide exemplary leadership in matters of ethics and integrity.
- Keep abreast with the current educational trends.
- Enhance passion for the disadvantaged.
- Effectively communicate to both staff and parents/guardians and build good relationship with community around.
- Effective sustainable financial management.
B.ED or a Bsc / BA with a PGDE. A Masters in Education will be an added advantage.
At least 8 years of teaching with minimum of 3yrs as Principal or 5 years as a deputy Principal.
Apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Monday 24th of October 2016 please include only a cover letter and C.V.