Job Title: Stock Controller
Reports To: General Manager
Job Summary: The job holder is responsible for carrying out sales activities and maintaining store standards to the agreed standards.
Delivering of these activities will develop sales of the restaurant products and services offered.
All activities will comply with all legal, Brand, SOPS and professional requirements.
- Ensure all inventory and stock management systems are maintained accurately, within the agreed parameters and in a timely manner
- Responsible for purchasing the “in-stock” levels within the agreed inventory parameters.
- Purchase inventory within the agreed budgets
- Immediately alert the Restaurant Manager and General Manager when a budget is exceeded
- Maintain a process for returns. Manage a defined area in the storeroom for returns/credits. This area will include out of dates, damaged and un-saleable goods.
- Oversee and assume responsibility for the POS system and the Electronic Ordering Systems
- Observe the correct buying and stock receiving protocols
- Complete all necessary stock takes
- Maintain the storeroom and the allocation of space for stock. Ensure the storeroom meets OSH regulations
- Comply with all aspects of the Standard Operating Procedures
- Other work as directed by the Restaurant Manager and / or General Manager
- At least 1 year experience
- Must have done CPA (K) and a diploma in accounting.
- Must have excellent mathematical skills and efficiency in simple record keeping.
- Available to work under high pressure environment.
- Be articulate, honest, flexible, commitment & fast learning person.
- Integrity, personal organization and planning skills.
- Capable of a rigorous analytical approach and result oriented.
- Valid certificated of Good Conduct.
- Experience in the food and beverage industry is an added advantage.
If you are interested in the position and have the skills and talents we are looking for, Please send a copy of your updated resume, salary and benefits to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title Stock Controller as the subject by 31st October, 2016.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.