Technical Customer Service Manager
Job Location: First year in Beijing, China, then back to Nairobi, Kenya.
Position Description: Assist the Manager to deal with customer service affairs in the Africa Customer Service Department.
Main Duties and Responsibilities for the First Year in Beijing:
- Contact Africa customers regularly about their concerns, or any problem on the scanner site.
- Accompanying some customers to visit different places Beijing when they come to the city.
- Assist the trainer in the scanner operations training, scanner maintenance training.
- Translation of some technical document, such as scanner operation manuals.
- Deal with daily affairs in the office, such as to help some colleagues apply for the visas.
- Any other work assigned by the manager.
Main Duties and Responsibilities When back to Nairobi, Kenya:
- Manage the aftersales affairs in Kenya.
- Promotion and sales of some types of our clients’ products, such as baggage scanners.
- Bachelor’s degree, or above, majored in science and engineering
- 5 years’ of experience or more in customer service or sales of electrical products or similar experience.
- Knowledge of PLC’s
- A positive and sincere attitude and good communicational skills, flexible to respond to a range of different work situations under pressure.
- Candidates who speak a second language, such as French, are more preferable.
- Excellent computer hardware skills- trouble shooting maintenance and repairs of hardware
Note: Job function in Nairobi might vary due to the Company’s strategy in the future.
Candidates should indicate their Current & Expected Salary.
Candidates should have a valid passport.
Applicants should be willing to relocate to Beijing China in the first year before relocating back to the Kenyan office.
How to Apply
CLICK HERE to apply online