Position: Business Development Officer
Work Type: Full Time
Reference No: TRH7010/16
Salary: KSHs. 50,000 – 60,000 + 5-10% commissions
Job Description: Our client a company that provides a wide range of flexible and cost effective fully serviced and virtual office solutions is seeking to recruit a Business Development Officer.
The individual will Develop, Implement, and apply effective business development strategies that will generate business leads for the organisation and drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Researching organisations and individuals to identify new leads and potential new markets.
- Strategic brainstorming and implementation of new business development initiatives
- Developing quotes and proposals for new and existing clients
- Preparing presentations and Pitching products and/or services to clients.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Maintaining an accurate and ongoing sales pipeline.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
- Developing and leveraging the company’s branding and professional profile
- Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met.
- Attending conferences, meetings and industry events.
- Management of the company website and social media platforms
- And any other duties as may be required to undertake
- A minimum of a graduate degree in sales, Marketing or other relevant course
- A minimum 3 years of previous experience in a BDO position
- A proven ability to plan, develop and execute business development strategies
- Demonstrated ability to work within a multidisciplinary team
- Proven ability to develop and implement B2B sales strategies
- Excellent communication, listening and presentation skills
- Strong background in prospecting, negotiating and closing sales
- Excellent research and networking skills
- Excellent proposal and report writing skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Good decision making skills
- Good motivation and leadership skills
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs and cover letter to email@example.com
You are also required to quote the above reference number in your application letter
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.