Job Purpose / Summary: Developing a marketing strategy aligned with the brand strategy while focusing on Distribution, Display, Promotion and Price.
- Collaborates with the sales management in the identification of the inorganic growth opportunities available
- Planning, budgeting for and implementation of all points of sales activities, including point of sales materials and promotions.
- Manages the point of sales material (including budget, logistics, distribution, assortment) by finding the most effective solutions.
- Collaborates with product managers and marketing team to build relevant and effective sales promotions and
- Product communication.
- Collaborates with marketing intelligence analytics to read and report results of activities and to provide recommendations and forecasts.
- Supports shops, alternative channels and complimentary provider teams in the execution of the activities and in achieving their sales objectives, while ensuring the desired product benefits and brand values properly communicated.
- Supports shop and alternative channels in the execution of their training programs.
- Identification of the required skills and opportunities in the trade and reseller channels and advise the shops and alternative channels sales manager on these opportunities
- Ensures that the shop, alternative channels and complimentary providers feedback is taken into account by regularly visiting the different channels.
- Ensures effective spending of the allocated budget and supervises the trade marketing spending in the different channels and complimentary providers
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience
- Working under pressure and high-visibly roles
- Ability to work in a target based environment
- Good verbal communications skills
- Team player
Interested and qualified candidates to submit their application including a detailed CV,day time telephone contact to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line Trade & Omni Channel Sales Manager respectively on or before 4th November
Wananchi Group is an equal opportunity employer and will offer competitive remuneration and benefits to the right candidate.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Note: Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.