This role is expected to bring an eye for design along with practical web development abilities thereby turning ideas into innovative networking products that connect people and power businesses.
As the Solution Engineer you will work closely with graphic designers, product marketers, and other internal stakeholders to bring to life the brand, product information and collateral, and other website content, through written code.
- Develop and implement front-end web code and design standards and writing clean, semantic code.
- Wireframe and mockup revamped or brand new site pages and present to senior management.
- Collaborate with marketing teammates, senior management, designers, and other project stakeholders.
- Create and optimize web project management, hitting all deadlines and improving efficiency while maintaining the highest standards of quality web development.
- Proactively scope and present new ideas to improve website experience for prospects, leads, and customers.
- Delivering technical presentations and demonstrating how a product meets client needs
- Provides pre-sales technical assistance and product education to customers
- Aim to become the customers preferred source of subject knowledge
- Managing and interpreting customer requirements
- Responsible for understanding customer product approval process and manage the customer lab testing process thru to product launch
- Takes ownership of technical aspect of RFP responses
- Work with sales manager to map strategic contacts within the customer organization
- Helps maintain client tech contact database
- Develop and grow long-term relationships with customer’s tech contacts
- Identify product or service that best satisfies the customer needs in terms of quality, price and delivery
- Manages the delivery of custom solution per customer requirements
- Become the team expert on product and technology
- Provides post-sales support by email, phone and/or onsite customer visit
- Liaise with team on reported bugs
- Provides training and produces support material for customer and other members of the sales team
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience.
- Domain expertise in UI/UX best practices. You are a problem solver with everything you develop to improve our site’s experience and drive action.
- Certified on the HubSpot Content Optimization System, used to create automatically responsive webpages for mobile, tablet, and desktop. Your work must appeal to all three.
- Personal interest in staying up-to-date on the latest trends, including agile methodology and emerging best practices in the UI community.
- Web Development skills
- Must be a self-starter capable of working independently and as part of a larger deployment team.
- Have the ability to use industry standard tools to interpret, understand and diagnose problems
- Must demonstrate excellent written and oral skills
And whatsapp screen shots of your resent work done in the last 2 Months to 0770472770