1. Preparation of monthly Business division expenditure schedules and other report that may be required by management.
2. Timely compiling and filing of monthly VAT returns and reconcile vat control with sales and purchases ledgers.
3. Maintenance and updating of the fixed assets register and ensure all assets are properly identified with unique codes.
4. Carrying out bank reconciliation’s a daily/weekly basis
5. Preparing and updating weekly debtors past due reports and distributing them to respective business heads for follow up and liquidation plans.
6. Preparing and updating daily / weekly cash flow reports by Business units.
7. Preparation and filing of payroll deductions and other statutory returns by their due dates:- i.e.
- NSSF payable by 15th every month;
- NHIF payable by 9th every month by concession;
- HELB payable by 15th every month;
- DIT LEVY payable by 5th of every month by concession;
Pension contributions by 15th of every month.
8. Any other duty assigned by the supervisor.
Interested candidates should forward CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org by C.O.B 30th Nov 2016