In July 2016, ACWICT was announced as a winner of the DREAMS Innovation Challenge, which is funded by the U.S. President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR); Janssen Pharmaceutical NV (Janssen), one of the Janssen pharmaceutical companies of Johnson & Johnson; and ViiV Healthcare. The award is managed by JSI Research & Training Institute, Inc.
The innovation ‘Vusha Girls Employability Program’ will be implemented in Kisumu and Nairobi counties to reduce young women’s risks for transactional sex and HIV infections.
ACWICT therefore seeks to recruit highly committed individuals to fill the following positions:
4 Positions – ICT, Life skills, Entrepreneurship and Vocational Skills
Reporting to the Program Manager, the four master trainers, each in their area of expertise will be in-charge of:
- Management of training and induction of lead trainers.
- Provide follow up support to lead trainers.
- Continuous review of the training curriculums.
- Support Monitoring, evaluation aspects of training support of the project.
- Develop training plans and preparation of training budgets in liaison with the lead trainers.
- Facilitate in-service training for instructors / trainers teaching ICT, Life skills, Entrepreneurship and Vocational Skills.
- Participate in job placement and provide mentorship to the beneficiaries.
- Conducts needs assessments to develop training priorities.
- Conduct evaluation during the training cycle/ duration.
- Support lead trainers in coordinating and ensure reports and feedback from TVET institutions and instructors/ trainers regarding all aspects of the training component of the project.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum Diploma from a recognized institution.
- At least two years direct work experience in a similar capacity.
- Proven experience in people and change management skills
How to Apply
Submit your application to email@example.com
The closing date is 5th December 2016
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
ACWICT is an equal opportunity employer