Position: Assistant Finance and Administration Officer
Location: Kampala, Uganda
Our client is looking for a highly qualified Assistant Finance and admin Officer to be based in Kampala, Uganda.
- Handling the finances of the company as well as carrying out monthly bank reconciliations.
- Process payment vouchers for suppliers payments, travel advance requests and other payments request.
- Responsible for Payroll Processing, tax payment, compliance and submission of all statutory deductions on time.
- Handling administration that includes; office management, human resources, logistics, procurement and subcontracts
- Developing finance organizational strategies by contributing financial and accounting information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction;
- Track outstanding debts and follow up to ensure all are cleared on timely basis as per organization financial policies.
- Monitoring financial performance by measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
- Maximizing return on invested funds by identifying investment opportunities; maintaining relationships with the investment community.
- Preparing Monthly, quarterly, half and full year financial Reports.
- Respond to staff and supplier inquiries on a timely basis on any financial matters.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Business Administration or a related field
- 2 – 4 years’ work experience in the finance & administration environment
- CPA Finalist
- CIFA will be an added advantage
- Financial Planning, budgeting and Strategy
- Managing Profitability
- Strategic Planning
- Ugandans are highly encouraged to apply.
If you meet the above requirements send your detailed CV with the subject Assistant Finance and admin Officer to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 18th November 2016.