Baus Optical Company Limited is a leading player in the optics industry in Kenya.
To support her growth strategies, the company is inviting applications from qualified candidates for the position of Customer Service Executive.
Role’s Summary: The position serves as the first point of contact with insurance companies and provides assistance to individuals by responding to routine questions from the shops; provision of general information, and performing general clerical duties.
- Scanning all Insurance claim forms to the insurances for approval
- Liaising with shops,clients and insurances often via telephone and e-mail.
- Training and informing staff on the new corporate procedures.
- Updating the marketing manager of any corporate changes immediately
- Analyzing the insurances sales performance and giving comprehensive report.
- Performs general data entry; prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Provides back-up support to other group members (sales, marketing) in the performance of job duties as required.
- Performs other related clerical duties as required or deemed necessary
Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma in Business Administration / Management / Customer Care / Front Desk / Marketing / Public Relations from recognized institution
- At least 1 years’ experience in customer service / front office / Public Relations.
- Computer literate
- Willingness to be part of our corporate values and culture
- Outgoing personality, confident and responsible.
- Self driven and result oriented individual exhibiting discipline and integrity
- Effective listening skills.
- A quick learner, adaptable and able to work well under pressure
- Good communication and inter-personal skills
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills.
- Team building, problem solving and public relation skills
Please state the expected salary in the Curriculum Vitae.
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should apply via EMAIL:firstname.lastname@example.org
The HR Manager,
P.O Box 54948-00200
to reach us not later than 30th November 2016.