Our client a leading provider in Pharmacy, Health & Beauty in East Africa seeks to appoint a suitably qualified Beauty Advisor in Uganda.
Reporting to the Store Manager / Shift Leader, the position will provide an outstanding level of customer service by assisting and advising on general beauty products.
- Providing exceptional customer care at all times
- Maximize sales opportunities through link selling, support in-store promotional campaigns and provide customer feedback to the Store Manager or Shift Leader.
- Operating the EPOS/Till & payment methods together with maintaining an adequate cash float.
- Monitor stock levels of beauty products/accessories and place orders to ensure no stock-outs.
- Checking & accepting deliveries & updating stock control system.
- Stocking shelves, stock rotation, date checking, pricing goods & ensuring all areas are clean & tidy for ease of work flow & are well presented at all times.
- Assist customers to find products that meet their needs by giving makeovers or product demonstrations, when required.
- Rotate beauty products on the shelves and maintain attractive displays at all times.
- Undertake any other duties appropriate to the post as agreed by the Store Manager/Shift Leader.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Qualifications Required:
- Candidate presently working in Uganda
- General Diploma
- Proven customer service skills
- Outgoing with a friendly appearance
- Creative and enthusiastic
- Team player with strong communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong numeracy and literacy skills
- Diploma in beauty
- Stock ordering / control systems experience
- Experience in a busy retail / face to face customer service environment
- Beauty product knowledge
Remuneration: An attractive salary package is on offer dependent on skills, qualifications and experience.
Please send your CV in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Indicate the job title on the subject.