Project GIZ – Vacancies
Salary: 35,000/- Gross
CAP Youth Empowerment Institute Kenya was established to provide Basic Employability Skills Training (BEST) for disadvantaged youth in the society with particular focus on women to get equitable, qualitative learning and access to promising labour market oriented opportunities, savings and credit that support their pathways to safe and positive futures.
The key purpose of this project is to assist 2,430 disadvantaged youth to make informed choices, develop labour-market oriented employability skills and access job placements, savings and enterprise development support.
The following job vacancies are available in our organization;
- Electrical engineering facilitators (2)
- Hospitality facilitators(2)
- Building & construction and plumbing (2)
- Training and equipping the students with related skills.
- Sourcing of employment and internship opportunities for students.
- Sourcing of guest lectures and organizing field visits and industry exposures for the students.
- Ensure students on internship fill their logbooks.
- Maintain an up to date record of students.