An exciting opportunity has arisen for the position of a Club General Manager at a club in Nairobi.
Job Purpose: The candidate should be able to grow business volumes by bringing events to the club by taking part in active marketing and operations management.
- Attend to all the needs of revelers, hosting them and maintaining standards of the food and beverage, offering and quality service.
- Maintain product and service quality standards by conducting ongoing evaluations and investigating complaints.
- Provide feedback, direction and training to the club kitchen/dining staff on how to consistently meet the company expectations with regard to food and beverage and guest satisfaction.
- Provide direction and feedback to purchasing on quality, costs and delivery of all products.
- Provide monthly castings and achievements on the food and beverage offer to guests.
- Continually assess the standard and opportunities to improve the aesthetic appeal of all the guest amenities; thereafter to provide feedback and recommendation as to how these can be improved.
- Ensure sufficient resources are in place to improve said amenities and follow up on quality of work done.
- Ensures good safety practices of employees and guests, assisting in the maintenance of proper emergency and security procedures.
- Execute marketing, sales, organize events and operational activities, producing results that meet or exceed the projections.
- Source for the clubs ‘special’ items that are needed in terms of maintaining guest amenities.
- Provide and monitor guest feedback; suggest improvement and additions to overall guest experience.
- Ensure proper work schedules are in place and strictly followed.
- Provide feedback and analysis on all stock inventories and consumption.
- Ensure that there is a consistent standard for all Front of House presentation.
- Take a lead role in operations management with a strong ability for cost controls.
- Diploma/Certificate in Hospitality with a bias in F&B from a recognized institution.
- Certificate in Events/Project Management an added advantage.
- At least 5 years’ experience in hospitality industry.
- Conversant with the Restaurant POS (point of sale) system
- Good Communication/presentation skills
- Good understanding of all items contained within the menu’s and wine lists
- Good knowledge of the products in hospitality industry
Interested applicants should email their CV and application letter only to email@example.com so as to reach us by Friday, November 11, 2016.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Female applicants are encouraged to apply.