Our client, Commercial Bank of Africa is a financial services provider licensed by the Central Bank of Kenya to offer financial service solutions and advice through innovative and reliable strategies.
The bank is seeking to recruit a highly ambitious candidate to fill in the following job position in their Nairobi office.
Credit Operations Manager
Reporting to the Head of Business Support Services the job holder will be responsible for managing the performance of the New Business Ventures credit portfolio, with strategies that lower NPL and optimize cost-benefit payoff across all markets, among other functions.
These functions will include:
- Developing of effective portfolio management monitoring, collection and recovery strategies
- Addressing cash flow management, savings/investment and credit needs
- Ensuring full compliance with the core principles of good lending enshrined in the Credit Policy, Banking Act, and Central Bank prudential guidelines
- Organizing, coordinating, managing and controlling Credit Operations
- Ensuring that the delivery of service is expeditious, accurate and consistent
- Managing credit risk within the service section
- Optimizing the efficiency and effectiveness of the resources deployed to the unit
- Planning and organizing skills for effectiveness in coordinating team operations
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- University Degree holder – Upper second class or GPA 3.0.
- Proficiency in computer use including MS Office tools and banking systems
- Professional qualification in Risk Management e.g. CPA, CFA, FRICS an added advantage
- Experience with debt portfolio management and reporting
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant professional experience in banking and/or finance, including at least 3 years in
- Debt Management in the Retail and SME areas
- People management in highly automated environment
- Experience with office automation tools
- Customer focus – recognize both internal and external customer’s needs
- Problem solving skills, robust analytical and interpersonal skills projecting a positive attitude and be a team leader and player
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs with the subject CREDIT OPERATIONS MANAGER to email@example.com by 8th December 2016 stating their current and expected remuneration, daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.