Communications & Marketing Assistant
You will manage the company website from content generation to performing editorial duties.
You will be responsible for all the social media platforms. Coming up with a content calendar and executing the same through content that appeals to our target audience.
Your responsibility will be to make the events successful through proper coordination, liaising with suppliers, inviting participants and guests etc.
You will utilize existing media contacts to ensure that client receives positive and consistent media coverage.
You will constantly be in touch with government institutions and other stakeholders and ensure that client is updated on industry trends.
You will keep abreast of the competition and market dynamics and advice management.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Diploma or Bachelors degree in either marketing, communication, PR or related studies
- Experience in PR, Marketing, communication, events management etc added advantage.
- Writing & Editing skills. Evidence of writing skills through publications, blogs, etc
- Strong Presentation skills. Able to engage an audience
- Organizational skills through events management
- Interpersonal skills. Can relate well with different people.
- Confident personality
- Self motivated and able to demonstrate initiative
- Outgoing personality
How to Apply:
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject firstname.lastname@example.org