EPN is an International non-profit Christian member organization registered in Kenya.
Its mission is to support Churches and Church Health Systems, provide and promote just and compassionate quality pharmaceutical services.
EPN is the only global church-based organization that works specifically to increase access to medicines and to strengthen pharmaceutical services.
The beneficiaries of EPN’s services include church health institution, medicines policy makers, health professionals, church leaders, and health staff involved in medicines management and pharmaceutical service delivery.
EPN is looking to recruit a God fearing, results oriented individual to fill the following position:
1. Information and Communication
- Support the implementation of the communications strategy that addresses the needs of the network members, partners and other stakeholders and is aligned to the EPN Strategy.
- Effectively controlling the Communication budget and ensuring the implementation of planned activities.
- Develop and disseminate Network communication materials e.g. Netlink, pharmalink, annual reports, newsletters, posters, brochures among others.
- Assess and compile incoming information of relevance to the EPN Secretariat, members and partners and distribute as appropriate.
- Develop and maintain quality relations with various media houses.
- Support the Program Officers in selecting documents/information and developing into formats that are suitable for use in EPN activities.
2. Membership management
- Maintain up to date current and accurate information on members and member contacts.
- Continuously engage members so as to maintain a vibrant and active Network.
3. Marketing, Branding and Image
- Provide leadership for and undertake packaging and branding of EPN products and services.
- Develop tools and templates for consistently and appropriately marketing EPN to various audiences
- Manage the Network’s website including website content management
- In consultation with the ED attend relevant meetings to increase visibility of the Network.
- Develop, manage and continuously review the EPN database.
- Oversee the proper management of the EPN resource centre and resource centre records
- Undertake any other duties as assigned by the Executive Director
Job Specification (Knowledge, skills and experience required)
- Minimum of a degree in Communications or equivalent.
- Two years experience working in a communications office/department.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Sound I.T skills and especially desktop publishing skills and website management.
- Database management skills.
- Strong follow-up skills.
- Knowledge in basic French.
- Ability to pay attention to detail.
How to apply:
Interested candidates are invited to send a portfolio, an application letter and Curriculum Vitae, indicating Day time telephone numbers, address and name of referee to:
The Executive Director,
Ecumenical Pharmaceutical Network,
P.O Box 749 00606
Email Address: email@example.com.
Closing date: Applications should be submitted by 30th November 2016.
Only short listed Candidates will be contacted.
EPN is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer..