Assistant Sales Manager
Our client, an engineering subsidiary of a Kenyan Group supplying industrial equipment and services country wide, seeks to fill the following position.
Position Summary: Build strong relationships with both existing clients and new businesses. Should be creative and able to identify opportunities that generate revenue for the organization.
The applicant should have proven leadership skills and must have overseen projects to completion and managed a team.
- A Business related degree (BCom Marketing will be an added advantage)
- Professional qualification in Sales and Marketing, with at least 3 years’ experience of continuous work in a similar position.
- Applicants MUST have proven experience in SELLING INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTS e.g. proven track record in sales of manufacturing, hotels, farming, and other industrial equipment
- Excellent oral, written communication and interpersonal skills are desired.
- Computer literate (knowledge of MS-Office applications)
- A team player
- Must be below 35 years of age.
To apply, send your CV and Cover letter indicating your current and expected salary to: email@example.com by Friday, 18th November, 2016.
Clearly indicate the position applied for on the subject line.
Please do not re-apply if you had applied before