FIDA Kenya is an organization that is committed to a society that respects and upholds women’s rights, and is looking for a dynamic, innovative and experienced individuals to fill the following post:
FIDA Kenya seeks to recruit a Monitoring & Evaluation Officer to be based in the Nairobi Office.
Monitoring & Evaluation and Learning
- Monitor development and implementation of programme activities with particular focus on results, impacts and lesson learning
- Promote results based approach to M&E emphasizing
- Provide support and guidance to programme staff on M&E activities
- Follow up on monthly reports from staff on programme progress
- Provide feedback on programme reports highlighting areas of concern and progress
- Ensure timely submission of organization reports especially to donors
- Generate secretariat and organization annual reports based on programme reports from staff
- Organize and provide refresher training in M&E for staff
- Facilitate, design and implement M&E tools
- Undertake and facilitate the implementation of M&E plan, regularly revising and updating performance questions, indicators, methods and formats
- Identify problems with the M&E system and modify the system, as necessary
- Ensure that staffs are receiving adequate support to be able to implement their M&E functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Science / Statistics / Project Management or a related field
- At least THREE YEARS relevant experience in an NGO set up.
- Professional certification in M& and member of a professional body
- Experience in proposal writing and resource mobilization strategies
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and highly organized and able to multitask.
- Proficiency in statistical computer packages e.g. SPSS
- Willing to travel
Interested candidates who fully meet the above criteria should send their applications along with an Updated Curriculum Vitae, including three referees one of whom must be a former Supervisor, also stating expected salary, and daytime contact, addressed to the undersigned to be received by 5.00 pm on Friday, 2nd December 2016
Only email applications will be considered
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
FIDA Kenya is an equal opportunity employer.
The Executive Director
P.O. Box 46324-00100
Website : www.fidakenya.org